View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fentastic

re: Jeg drunk support thread

This section hasn't seen a post in a while so I figured I'd liven it up a bit.

Jeg you drunk last week was funny as hell. As a fellow podcaster I wanted to show my support for you tipping a few back. I've had a cocktail or two or 20 myself while podcasting, and it's turned into some of our funniest shit. Anyone who says you should stay sober to podcast can go eat a giant sack of dicks.

Did you go too far? Some might say so. I say you may have not gone far enough.

My friends and I have a little something we call "finding the portal". The portal is a mystical doorway to another dimension you can only see when you are completely blotto drunk. None of us have been able to get through the portal but many of us have claimed to catch a glimpse of it in our last fleeting moments before we black out.

I'm not sure you were able to see the portal before you were lights out in your last podcast...but keep your beers and the mic both open. I'll do the same and god damn it one of us will find that mother fucker and get through it, and report about what's there.

God's speed traveler.

P.S. I'm working on my own portal journey as I type this, wish me luck.
DoctorZambro

Hi, I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on the internet.

re: You know.....

You know good or bad this episode will go down in history as i told my wife when i suggested she check out pugcast (bad idea i know) "Omg listen to the drunk episode it's funny as shit".

She listened to the episode and said "Are they always this funny?" i had to ponder that for a min and said "They are usually funnier in a different way"

Now the big question did Jeg take it too far?
I say no it was still tasteful (if you can say that about any pugcast ) it would have been much better if Draechen wouldn't have been a little bitch and pounded some back too.

Do i want every episode like this?
I could careless but if they were all drunken stupors then we wouldn't have the infamous "Drunk Episode"

all and all keep up the good work i look forward to next weeks "Apology" episode even thou we don't need a apologee.

-Ruberbandman (PoH)
imhoturnot1

I just started playing wow again after a long brake. And the first pugcast i litsen to jeg was drunk and i god damn... loved that shiit this was even more fun then usual.

Btw if u try to spray Axe on the balls it rlly hurts belive me (i dont know what you used but it sounds pretty painfull.)!

hope u understand what i mean just wrote about 2 differend things but F it
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pugcast Forum Index -> Listeners All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: