View previous topic :: View next topic  
BGO

re: shitty servers = more $$ for blizz

i almost quit wow last month. the star pony had something to do with it, but mostly opening my eyes to how blizz is running things.

my guild on the onyxia server was rocking end game shit, clearing toc and making progress in icc, but the winter lull and 2 top 500 guilds left the server, causing a mass exdous from the server. it got to a point where we couldnt even fill a 25 man raid, even with pugs. onyxia had become a "dead" server.

but onyxia was not alone in there shittyness. a quick look on the sugestions fourm will show you a new server that is going down every day. an easy, cost effective way to fix this is to merge some of these servers together. or at the verry least, offer free xfers to or from these server.

BUT GHOSTCRAWLER NEEDS TO GET PAID SON

i havent even herd of a free server xfer in months for the US servers. and blizz is ADDING new servers. when my guild tried to get blizz to do something, the response we got was to delete our wtf folder, and that blizz dosent respond to online patitions.

you see, blizz wants us pay the $$ to xfer to a new server. and they know we will do it if we want to keep playing. blizz has balanced this game around having a high pop. if you dont play on a full-meddium server, the game is almost broken. heres some screen shots to compare

mots, a TBC mat

good server

Forum Image

shitty server

Forum Image

plate armor

good server

Forum Image

shitty server

Forum Image

flasks

good server

Forum Image

shitty server

Forum Image

thats just the ah. low pop server are almost always one sided, so if your on the fucked faction, you can say goodby to voa. it took 2-3 months to get the achevement for the ice boss. also your forced to raid with people that you dont even want to talk to much less raid with.

and blizzard knows this. they know its shitty, and they know you will break down and spend the $$ to xfer. i mean why fix it when you can make fucking bank off of it being broken?

our guild xfered. 20 people. i moved 4 toons, others only moved 1-2, so just guessing, blizz made $500+ just by letting our server go to shit. so dont hold your breath if you think blizz is gonna fix this problem

i would have quit if i could find a game that had wow's end game raiding experence. anyways, /endrant. just thought id give jeg some reforcement to his choice to say "fuck you blizzard"....
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pugcast Forum Index -> WoW Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: